CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 17, 2010

End of SEM 2








OH YEAH !!

That's the end of the FINALS !

Seriously, I couldn't feel much more relieve than this !


Well, about the last paper,

International Business,

I just wanna say that, I hope I can PASS !

Seriously, when I was looking at the paper, my mind was freakin' BLANK !

I swear to GOD i studied all those but I just couldn't recall them !

That's really pissed me off, in a way.


In the end, I managed to write something.

Again, just hope that I can pass really.










And now I wanna shout,

IT'S HOLIDAY !!!


Uhlala,

Gotta plan my holiday nicely !

Soooooo many things that I wanna do during this holiday !


=D



** note, I've tried shisha earlier, first time ever! **














0 comments: