CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

First day of FINALS.





First paper of the Finals.

CROSS-CULTURAL MANAGEMENT.

I can say I've spent quite a lot time and effort in it.



Well, there are 2 sections, A and B.

Section A was the case study , talks about Japanese culture ,

Which contains of 4o marks

Well, I couldn't managed to answer all,

most of the marks, are given to the examiner seriously,

An early Xmas present from me to them . =.=


Well luckily for section B,

I've managed to answer all of them,

PRAY HARD that I can pass la seriously!



1 paper down, 2 more to go.

Next! Japanese paper for tomorrow !

I should study now but don't know why after the exam earlier,

I'm feeling so STONE.

My mind is not working, literally.

Plus the weather is so freakin' HOT !

Tonight, tonight I shall study .



*STONE MODE*










0 comments: